I Must Change First,So Then Other Things Begin To Change --->Azam Tahun Baru

The one constant in life is CHANGE :) . Change is fundamental in the workplace to keep up with the advancement of technology.Change is Leader,Function and Realignment.Two choices are apparent,either resist the changes and go into a state of learn to adapt.To be a valuable person,we need to have a high level alertness and be able to adapt first.When we understand that "I Must Change First",then we can see things changing around us :)

So,esok dah tahun baru bagi tahun Islam,and I know that all of you have a lot of "Azam"..Hahaha,,and I hope that all of your "Azam" will become true.. :) .. Apa lah agak nye kan "AzamBaru" you all??



 














 
Haha,nie azam saya,,Harap2 my azam become true :)















1 comment: